This document describes the way we collect, use and process your personal information and how, by doing so, we comply with the legal obligations that we have contracted with you.
1. The web pages www.tecsostenible.com – www.adiosco2.com – www.bioboxsolutions.com – www.spanishfood.me are property of TecSostenible, renewable SL, with registered office at C / Vall 63. Canet de Mar (Barcelona ) Spain with NIF: B67145318.
To contact TecSostenible, you can do so at the telephone number 937 943 391º through the email email@example.com
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website that provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with registration number 45609/2012.
Users, by logging in, registering on our website or subscribing to our newsletter expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data be processed by the provider to perform the following purposes:
1. Remit commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which enables commercial communications. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the collaborators or partners with whom this would have reached an agreement of commercial promotion among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be products and services related to the provider’s sector.
2. Perform statistical studies.
3. Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company’s website.
4. Send the newsletter of the website.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever there was to be some kind of transfer of personal data, prior, express consent, informed, would be requested. and unambiguous by the owners.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all the data are not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to their needs.
The provider guarantees in any case to the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in the current legislation.
Rights of the interested party:
– Access: right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data or not, to know what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be stored, their origin and whether they have communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
– Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
– Cancellation: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
– Opposition: right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the treatment be stopped.
– Limitation of the treatment: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that their data not be treated beyond the mere conservation of the same.
– Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read, and be able to transmit them to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
– Exercise of rights: In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), the exercise of rights must be done in writing attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and sending it through is of the following means:
1. By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. C / Vall 63. Canet de Mar (Barcelona) Spain
For more information: www.agpd.esLaw of claim before the Control Authority : In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can submit a claim by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6 -28001- (Madrid) or use the electronic office: https: //sedeagpd.gob.es
In both cases, you must accompany the pertinent documentation.
The cookies used by the website are associated only with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not provide themselves personal data of the user.
They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
The user has the ability to configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer.
Please, consult the instructions and manuals of your browser to extend this information.
To use the website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, or the third party acting on their behalf, without prejudice that it is necessary for the user to initiate a session as such in each of the services whose service requires the previous registration or “login”.
The cookies used in this website have, in any case, a temporary nature for the sole purpose of make its subsequent transmission more efficient.
In no case will cookies be used to collect personal information.
IP DIRECTIONS Website servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the internet.
All this information is registered in a server activity file duly registered that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
SECURITY The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing access not authorized to the data.
To achieve these ends, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls. Any hiring process or that entails the introduction of personal data of a high nature (health, ideology, …) will be always transmitted through secure communication protocol (Https: //, …), in such a way that no third party has access to the information transmitted electronically.